: how we help owners
A short sale is a sale of real estate in which the sale proceeds fall short of the balance owed on the property's loan.
It often occurs when a borrower cannot pay the mortgage loan on their property, but the lender decides that selling the property at a moderate loss is better than pressing the current debtor. Both parties consent to the short sale process, because it allows them to avoid foreclosure, which involves hefty fees for the bank and poorer credit report outcomes for the borrowers.
- We begin with understanding your circumstances. We then immediately begin to ease the burden of these circumstances.
- We will begin a process that will end this uncomfortable situation. We will assist you in transitioning the daily calls, letters and heartache associated with owning a property that is not only underwater in value, but unable to sustain itself.
- As we know the current market is not within your control, we will assist your lender in understanding that the current administration is offering incentives to them that allow people to move on from circumstances beyond their control.
- We help negotiate that all the costs that are past due on your unit are paid for at closing, so that you are not paying out of pocket for taxes, association dues, and other costs.
- We will help you avoid a Deficiency Judgment.
- We will share sources of information with you and your CPA/Tax Advisor that may assist you in your tax reporting of the short sale
In summary we are the "SOLUTION" that handles the following relationships:
- The Lender
- The Realtor
- The Investor/Buyer
- The Condo Association
- The Title Insurance Company
ALLOW US TO HELP YOU MOVE ON!